|Active Ingredient||Sildenafil Citrate & Dapoxetine|
|Starts In||1 Hour|
|Last Long||4-5 Hours|
|Type||Premature Ejaculation + Erectile Dysfunction|
How It Works
Super P Force tablets contain the ingredients Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine that increase the blood flow to the penis and increase the activity of Serotonin in the brain, respectively. Sildenafil Citrate is a PDE 5 inhibitor. It relaxes the smooth muscles present in the blood vessel walls and increases the blood flow specific areas of the body, including the penis. For an erection to occur, penis needs to be filled with blood. The enzyme PDE 5 destroys cGMP which controls contraction and dilation of blood vessels. Super P Force blocks the action of PDE 5 and enables the production of cGMP. This allows more and more blood flow to the penis. This creates a pressure in the penis leading to an erection. An erection is known to last for a period of 4-5 hours.
Dapoxetine present in Super P Force acts as a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor that blocks the reabsorption of Serotonin into neurons. This allows more Serotonin to be made available to the brain. Thus, the ejaculation time is increased (by 5-7 minutes) and the person gains control during sexual intercourse.
Super P Force is prescribed for the treatment of the following disorders:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – also known as impotence, this condition causes an inability to achieve or sustain an erection during sexual intercourse.
- Premature Ejaculation (PE) – a condition that makes a man lose control over his ejaculation and makes him ejaculate sooner than he or his partner would want him to.
Super P Force tablet is meant to be taken once in 24 hours. You should not consume more than one tablet in 24 hours. This pill can be taken with or without food. For best results, take the pill 1-2 hours before sexual intercourse. The effects of attaining an erection last for 4-5 hours and the time of ejaculation gets increased by 5-7 minutes. This may vary depending upon various factors such as age, metabolism, health conditions, etc.
Follow your doctor’s prescription carefully to achieve the desired results.
Missed Dosage: This medicine is taken as and when needed. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are very less.
Overdose: An overdose of the drug can deteriorate your health and lead to various side-effects. If you experience any harmful side-effects of the drug, contact your doctor immediately.
Before you take Super P Force tablets, tell your doctor:
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate, Dapoxetine, or any other medications.
- If you take nitrates for chest pain.
- If you have a history of stroke, heart attack, or congestive heart failure.
- If you suffer from diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, angina, arrhythmia, etc.
- If you have kidney or liver problems.
- If you have blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia, or multiple myeloma.
- If you have a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia.
- If you have a history of uncontrolled blood pressure.
- If you suffer from anxiety and depression.
- If you have a history of fainting.
- If you have a physical deformity of the penis or Peyronie’s.
- If you suffer from a retinal disorder such as retinitis pigmentosa.
- If you suffer from epilepsy or seizures.
Common side-effects of Super P Force include:
- Stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
- Chest pain
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Back pain or muscle pain
In some rare cases, side-effects such as Priapism (a prolonged erection of more than 4 hours) and NAION (sudden vision loss in one or both eyes) can occur. If you experience symptoms such as a painful erection and blurred vision for long, contact your doctor immediately.
If you take any herbal, OTC, or any other drugs to treat your existing illnesses or for any other purposes, let your doctor know about them. These drugs can interact with Super P Force and affect the way it works.
- Antibiotics such as clarithromycin and erythromycin
- Oral antifungals such as itraconazole and ketoconazole
- Antidepressants such as Fluoxetine and Paroxetine
- Blood thinners such as warfarin
- HIV Protease inhibitors such as indinavir and ritonavir
- Beta-blockers such as atenolol
- Other medicines for ED
Interaction with alcohol
Alcohol is known to increase the risk of experiencing side-effects. Avoid consuming alcohol along with this medicine.
Super P Force tablets should be stored properly and safely in their original packaging.
- Keep the pills out of reach of children.
- Keep the pills away from direct heat, moisture, and sunlight.
- Once the pack is opened, store the pill in an airtight container.
- Do not consume the pills past their expiration date.
Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Super P Force?
Ans. Super P Force is an oral drug prescribed for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Premature Ejaculation (PE) in men. It contains the ingredients Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine that help to increase the blood flow to the penis and delay the process of ejaculation, respectively. An erection is achieved that lasts for a period of 4-5 hours and the process of ejaculation increases by 5-7 minutes.
Is Super P Force safe?
Ans. Super P Force is a safe and effective treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Premature Ejaculation (PE). The effects of this medicine last for a period of 4-5 hours.
How do you take Super P Force tablets?
Ans. Super P Force tablet is meant to be taken orally once in 24 hours. You should not consume more than one tablet in 24 hours or you may face serious side-effects. For best results, take this pill 1-2 hours before sexual intercourse.
What is the difference between Super P Force and Dapoxetine?
Ans. Super P Force is the brand name for the oral drug used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation in men. On the other hand, Dapoxetine is a drug that is used for the treatment of Premature Ejaculation. Super P Force contains both the vital ingredients Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine that give you a hard erection and also increase your ejaculation time.